What is your favorite site to watch videos online? I can almost hear you say YouTube. This is why you can find more and more businesses uploading their videos to YouTube. But this is only the first step to getting yourself or your brand noticed. The most popular videos on YouTube are coincidentally also those that have the maximum number of views.
So instead of expecting your video to accumulate enough views, you can actually make it happen. Yes! You can buy views from third party websites or video promoting service providers who will do the hard work for you. But if are new to buying views, then you might be hesitant. In fact, there are enough reasons for you to feel that way. This is because, though there are enough reliable views providers to choose from, there are an equal number of fake providers too. In addition to not delivering real views, they can even cause your account to get terminated.
Below we give you both the pros and cons of buying YouTube views to help you decide.
- Increase view count – By buying views, you increase the possibility of real people watching your videos and thereby more traffic
- Improve rank – YouTube detects videos with high views and this automatically improves the ranking of your video in the search results
- Increase conversions–More views improve your credibility and help increase online conversions
- Boost new video – Reduce waiting period before your videos pick momentum with purchased views
- Account termination – If you use a provider with a bad history or one that is not confidential, your account can be terminated by YouTube
- Not organic – The views are not organic and you will have to keep doing your math to find out your real views
- Not ethical – If you believe in ethical marketing practices, then this method is not for you